At K&D Countertops we are focused on exceeding our customer’s expectations on every project and recognize it takes dedicated, hard working team members to accomplish this mission. With 7 locations and over 100 employees we offer successful candidates a great opportunity to grow and advance their career. Currently we are seeking full-time countertop installers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Travel to jobsites throughout the area to install custom stone countertops
- Perform all installation task carefully to insure an accurate, high-quality product
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to installation and perform product alterations as needed
- Maintain a professional and friendly demeanor while communicating with customers and other team members
- Leave jobsite clean and orderly
Experience, Skills & Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in countertop installation or similar is preferred
- Good customer service skills
- Self motivated and able to work without supervision
- Detail oriented and neat
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Clean criminal background check
- Able to lift 100 lbs. routinely
K&D Countertops is a family owned business dedicated to providing our employees with a safe and comfortable work environment. We offer a very competitive wages, a complete package of benefits and great career opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
Click “Apply” below to send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.